Aluminum nitride is a covalently bonded compound, belonging to the hexagonal crystal system, wurtzite type crystal structure, white or off-white. The strength of aluminum nitride is high at room temperature and decreases slowly with the increase in temperature. Aluminum nitride has good thermal conductivity and a small coefficient of thermal expansion, so it is a good heat-resistant impact material. It has excellent thermal shock resistance. The thermal conductivity of AlN is 2 ~ 3 times that of Al2O3, and the strength is higher than that of Al2O3 when hot pressing.
Aluminum nitride powders of different purities and particle sizes are available for you to choose from. You are welcome to contact us at any time.
Chemical properties of aluminum nitride
Aluminum nitride has good corrosion resistance to Al and other molten metals, gallium arsenide, etc., especially to molten Al liquid has excellent corrosion resistance but also has excellent electrical insulation and dielectric properties. But aluminum nitride's high-temperature oxidation resistance is poor, easy to absorb moisture in the atmosphere, hydrolysis, and wet air, water or water liquid contact to produce heat and nitrogen and rapidly decompose. Decomposition at 2516℃, the thermal hardness is very high, even before the decomposition temperature does not soften deformation. Aluminum nitride and water can also react slowly at room temperature and be hydrolyzed. And dry oxygen at 800℃ above the reaction.
(1) High thermal conductivity (about 320W/m·K), close to BeO and SiC, more than 5 times that of Al2O3;
(2) the thermal expansion coefficient (4.5 x 10-6 ℃) and Si (3.5 ~ 4 x 10-6 ℃) and GaAs (6 x 10-6 ℃) matching;
(4) good mechanical properties, higher flexural strength than Al2O3 and BeO ceramics, can be sintered under atmospheric pressure;
(5) High purity;
(6) Good optical transmission characteristics;
(8) can be made by the flow process. It is a promising substrate and packaging material for high-power integrated circuits.
Application of aluminum nitride
1. Aluminum nitride ceramic is a new type of high-technology ceramic. Aluminum nitride substrate has the characteristics of high thermal conductivity, non-toxic, corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistance, good thermochemical stability, etc. It is an ideal packaging material, heat dissipation material, circuit components and interconnects line carrier for large-scale integrated circuits, semiconductor module circuits and high-power devices.
2. Aluminum nitride is the best additive to improve the thermal conductivity and mechanical properties of polymer materials.
3. Aluminum nitride ceramics can also be used for smelting non-ferrous metals and semiconductor materials gallium arsenide crucible, thermocouple protection tube, high-temperature insulation, microwave dielectric materials, high-temperature resistance, corrosion resistance structural ceramics and transparent aluminum nitride microwave ceramic products, used as high thermal conductivity ceramics production raw materials and resin filler.
4. Aluminum nitride is an electrical insulator with good dielectric performance. The aluminum nitride coating on the surface of gallium arsenide protects it from ion injection during annealing.
5. Aluminum nitride can be used as high thermal conductivity ceramics production raw materials, AlN ceramic substrate raw materials, resin filler, etc.
Luoyang Tongrun Info Technology Co., Ltd. is committed to technology development, applications of nanotechnology and new material industries, with professional experience in nanotechnology research and development and the application of materials.
As a leading nano-technology development and product applications manufacturer, Luoyang Tongrun dominates the market. Tongrun technology provides solutions across the various processes and steps of laboratories and industries. Our professional working team provides the perfect solutions to help increase efficiency in various industries, create value, and make it easy to deal with various challenges.
Currently, our company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including oxides, carbides, nitrides, single metal, etc.), high-purity targets, functional ceramics and structural devices. OEM service is available. And our innovative, high-performance materials are widely used in all aspects of daily life, including but not limited to automotive, electrical, electronics, information technology, petrochemical, oil, ceramics, paint, metallurgy, solar energy and catalysis.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or trading company of aluminum nitride powder? Re: We are a combination of industry and trade. No matter what we manufacture or trade, high quality products and competitive prices are our motto.
Q2: Can I get a sample before placing the order? Reply: Yes, we are willing to provide you with samples of aluminum nitride powder. For some items, it's free, you just pay for shipping. Free samples will be provided when we cooperate with each other for a period of time.
Q3: What payment method can your company use for aluminum nitride powder? Re: There are some payment methods for you to choose. T/T(USD), Western Union, Paypal, Credit Card, Alipay or Alibaba Trade Insurance. You can choose the one you like.
Q4: How and when can I receive my goods after payment for aluminum nitride powder? Re: For a small amount of products, it only takes 1-2 days for air shipping. For large quantities, it will take about 1-2 weeks.
Q5: Do you have OEM or ODM service for aluminum nitride powder? Reply: Of course. If required, we can customize aluminum nitride powder for you.
Q6: How can you guarantee the goods you offer is qualified of aluminum nitride powder? Re: All the goods are inspected before shipment. If the goods can't come to the quality we promise, you can ask for refund.
Packaging & Shipping
If you have any inquiry about aluminum nitride, please feel free to contact us.